Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Billion hearts beating pledge....

Well!!! I have taken the pledge to get enough sleep and to make sure that  I get at  least 7 hours of uninterrupted  sleep a day.Researchers from Chicago in Journal Of American  medical association have reported that too little sleep can lead to calcium build up in the arteries  predisposing  to heart attacks and strokes when these plaques get detach and travel through the blood stream.
I recommend others too get enough sleep each day to protect your heart.....
sleep well....live long..............

1 comment:

Rinzu said...

The title of your blog drew my attention to it. The interesting facts you mentioned in your post will be very helpful for everyone I hope.

good luck

kindly visit


http://thepoeticdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/07/act-of-compassion.html


your comments and feedback would be appreciated.